We did lots of fun activities during Friendship Week, including ones where we thought about how to be a better friend. We used our ideas about what makes a good friend to write this recipe together.
Friendship recipeThis recipe is a special friendship week dish that can be served after an argument to make things better.
• 350g of love
• 20 tablespoons of playfulness
• 250 ml of laughter
• 150g of trust
• A big sprinkle of helpfulness
• 20 slices of fun
1. Mix the love and playfulness until smooth.
2. Pour in the laughter stirring all the time.
3. Fold in the trust, one spoonful at a time.
4. Spoon the mixture into a deep baking tray.
5. Decorate with the sprinkles of helpfulness and the slices of fun.
6. Share with lots of other people.